- Put some of my artwork on-line and blog about stuff I care about.
- Learn to make perfect pizza dough
- Learn to wrap presents adequately
- Draw more frequently.
- Find a farmer's market or some local food in my neighborhood
How did I do? Well, not super-well as it turns out. I do blog, but not usually about my artwork. I did get an Etsy site up, so that is something. I can't make pizza dough (although I have tried) or wrap presents well. I did OK on the Farmer's Market front, and I do also grow my own herbs. I don't draw that much, but I do take ceramics, which I have always wanted to do, so maybe that is a wash. Anyhow, I think those things are still fine things to keep on this list for this year, and I will add:
- Try to grow rosemary without killing it
- Make some paintings